FORUM CLOSED. MOVING FINNALLY TO WOWSTEAD. THIS FORUM WILL REMAIN AS A BACKUP HOST.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM CLOSED. MOVING FINNALLY TO WOWSTEAD. THIS FORUM WILL REMAIN AS A BACKUP HOST.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"WE HAVE MOVED TO whispersofthehorde.wowstead.com TO UNITE WITH ALL GUILDS AND HOSTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE THERE."
ALL POSTS ARE MOVED. THE RP EVENT CAN CONTINUE ON WOWSTEAD FORUMS.

The New Path

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ali'Duz
Admin
Ali'Duz

Number of posts : 101
Experience : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Status
Role: Da'at
Class: Shaman
Tittle: Fang of Ysera

The New Path Empty
PostSubject: The New Path   The New Path EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:33 pm

**Newfound words are written on the Wall of Thoughts.**

Whisperers...wanderers of the shadows. Through calamity that will follow, only the strong in soul and purpose shall remain...
...........the Oathsworn was destroyed...
..................the Earthmother clan, suffered...
.....................the Sin'Dorei National Guard, corrupted by the new politics...
.............the Canis...defeated.
.........................many that once supported the balance between races of our Horde are shattered.
It's up to us now. The once precise blade must fly in darkness again. But also, we Whispers must become the voice of Reason. You who read these words, remember...when the earth shakes too badly to not stand still anymore, the shadow of flaming wings will rise upon this world, once again.
When this time comes, only the worthy will remain here...for we must use quality, rather then numbers, to unite the strenght of the Horde. Or else...everything will fall.
Even if we remain as few, demise will be prevented...by our hands, and our words. My hopes are that we find more.
Find these souls within the Whispers...and outside us. All will be welcome..but few will stay. Fear and apathy strikes us badly this age, dear friends...
Remain vigilant....for my return...is iminent now. In 10 moons from this night, I will return from my meditation. Ysera granted life to me...so that I may fullfill my purpose. I will not let this last hold of hope return to dust.

Ali'Duz
Back to top Go down
http://woth.omgforum.net

The New Path
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM CLOSED. MOVING FINNALLY TO WOWSTEAD. THIS FORUM WILL REMAIN AS A BACKUP HOST. :: Near the Fortress... :: Wall of Thoughts-
Jump to: