FORUM CLOSED. MOVING FINNALLY TO WOWSTEAD. THIS FORUM WILL REMAIN AS A BACKUP HOST.

HomeCalendarUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"WE HAVE MOVED TO whispersofthehorde.wowstead.com TO UNITE WITH ALL GUILDS AND HOSTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE THERE."
ALL POSTS ARE MOVED. THE RP EVENT CAN CONTINUE ON WOWSTEAD FORUMS.

Share | 

This part goes where?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: This part goes where?   Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:31 pm

*Dooga sits at the table in the corner, empty mugs surrounding him and engineering parts skewed about the table*

"You don't know anything! You're an idiot!" Dooga yells at seemingly nothing until you see a small clockworkbot cowering under the table. With a quick kick the robot goes flying past your eyes and behind the bar counter.

"Try to tell me that it connects to the vander pipe...stupid robot..." and with that you see Dooga snap a piece into whatever he is working on, which you assume to be the vander pipe he speaks of. You assume this because the robot immediately omits a high pitched beeping sound you can't help but think is laughter and Dooga get furious and throw a wrench at his metallic friend.
Back to top Go down
Ushta

Number of posts : 7
Experience : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Status
Role: Yechida
Class: Rogue Scout
Tittle: Shadow Dancer

PostSubject: Re: This part goes where?   Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:06 am

**turns to Dooga from her table, yelling and waving her arms around turning pretty mad and chaotic**

"Yo!! Watch it, green guy!!! I dun wanna get mi hair all fuzzy from dis flying thing goin' everywhere it wants! Just keep your pet close to ya, alright?! Damn Orgrimmar weirdos..."

**suddenly smiles and lets out a charming face to Whiley, while the goblin brings a drink to her**

Hmmmm...now dis is a good drink!!! Say mi thanks to Ali for me ok lil' Whiley?! And start buyin' stuff instead of askin' mi pal ovah for drinks!

**drinks it up, while patting Whiley with her other hand...**

Aaaaaaahh!!! Straight from da Burnin' Steppes!! Great mug! Now I feels way bettah!!!

Last edited by Ushta on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ellenize

Number of posts : 18
Experience : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Status
Class: Warlock
Tittle: Forsaken Researcher

PostSubject: Re: This part goes where?   Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:15 am

** sighs deeply and closes a crimson book slowly **

I...can not focus on my reading this way...perhaps I should be going back to Head Quarters now. The rain seems to be over...

** turns to Whiley, listening to him**

Weeks? What do you mean, silly goblin...? I am staying here for no longer than a night...

**looks to the book, now on her hands, and starts pondering...**

Hmmm....
I guess it could be more than one day...possible two. Let's hope I don't get scolded for this...
Back on the road then! Good fortune on your studies, goblin Whiley!

**bows to Dooga and leaves the Ratchet Inn.**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawalahu

Number of posts : 5
Experience : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Status
Class: Hunter
Tittle: Guardian of the Wild

PostSubject: Re: This part goes where?   Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:59 am

** Enters the Inn just as Ellenize leaves, almot bumping her while he crosses the tavern with haste.**
**he looks around and asks loudly:**

For the sake of my hooves, someone help me...!
I am late...my old brother Nostok sent me as an Officer to Orgrimmar...but I...got lost...
What is this place....how far is it from Orgrimmar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurian

Number of posts : 1
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Status
Role: 5th Circle
Class: Novice
Tittle: Recruit

PostSubject: Re: This part goes where?   Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:09 am

hit me whiley, Ive had a long day

**damn that place was sure was a trip. how can i get over killing my right hand man from back in the day? The Lich may have the upper hand now but soon, i can feel it in my bones, I will get my vengeance. I thought those goody too shoo allies got on my nerves but this really gets to me.

gulp! ahh that hits the spot

Have a good one Whiley it's time for me to ponder about what to do with my new life in this world"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This part goes where?   

Back to top Go down

This part goes where?
Page 1 of 1