FORUM CLOSED. MOVING FINNALLY TO WOWSTEAD. THIS FORUM WILL REMAIN AS A BACKUP HOST.

HomeCalendarUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"WE HAVE MOVED TO whispersofthehorde.wowstead.com TO UNITE WITH ALL GUILDS AND HOSTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE THERE."
ALL POSTS ARE MOVED. THE RP EVENT CAN CONTINUE ON WOWSTEAD FORUMS.

Share | 

Story of Nextar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nextar

Number of posts : 9
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Status
Role: 5th Circle
Class: Death Knight
Tittle: ???

PostSubject: Story of Nextar   Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:06 pm

I awoke as a soldier for the Lich King. Unknowing of his past and who he would become. I was a good soldier killing any and all told to. During this process, I was confronted by a blood elf who I was ordered to kill. She looked simulaur to my own face and body...only more womanly. This woman called me by the name Minja. I didn't remember who this Minja was and so I killed her. After many more killings by my blade I kept on thinking of that woman. I kept such thoughts to myself how ever. Then there was a great battle were my commander was ordered to kill a mighty paladin which seemed to trouble the Lich King mightley. After the confrontation my commandar was faced with his past. The Lich King came to finish off the paladin himself only to be prevented by the holy ground. I along with all other troops was sent back to take over the place were all of this story had started. They all fought well, some failed but not to be forgotten. Before I left the others to find my place I was handed a bag. This bag I was told was with me when I died. Now it is mine again.

Now free of the Lich Kings power I wandered around trying to find my place. Soon I was sent to meet with Thrall. Thrall was genorous enough to allow me back into the horde faction.Then while I was doing research in the ghostlands on what I had done in my past life. I heard a voice. The voice was comming from a stone mixed in with a few things from the bag I had. I decided to try talking at the stone to see what would happen. The voice was a comforting one. After being explained that this was a communication device, I asked to meet this person. We meet in Undercity.

During this conversation, Aliduz seemed to think he reconized me. He handed me a stone and told me of a spirit that lived with in it. I have yet to follow his instructions as for what to do with it how ever. But that is because I still don't know that person well enough yet. But that is for another time. Later there was a great rumble which many of this "guild" that I am a part of was going to happen. Rendil was there and since I figured he would reconize me for sure I asked to speak to him privately before hand. We went to a private part of a inn were I removed my helmet. Rendil did reconize me. He confirmed.....I was Minja. We didn't have much time to talk but that was all i needed from him any how. So now along with my continued research of how Minja was. I am not him anymore. I don't have the troubled mind he did. I only want to discover how I died and learn how to live.

Last edited by Nextar on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali'Duz
Admin

Number of posts : 101
Experience : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Status
Role: Da'at
Class: Shaman
Tittle: Fang of Ysera

PostSubject: Re: Story of Nextar   Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:41 am

(Thanks for the good work, Nextar! Btw, nice pic Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woth.omgforum.net
Nextar

Number of posts : 9
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Status
Role: 5th Circle
Class: Death Knight
Tittle: ???

PostSubject: Re: Story of Nextar   Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:42 pm

lol!