FORUM CLOSED. MOVING FINNALLY TO WOWSTEAD. THIS FORUM WILL REMAIN AS A BACKUP HOST.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM CLOSED. MOVING FINNALLY TO WOWSTEAD. THIS FORUM WILL REMAIN AS A BACKUP HOST.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"WE HAVE MOVED TO whispersofthehorde.wowstead.com TO UNITE WITH ALL GUILDS AND HOSTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE THERE."
ALL POSTS ARE MOVED. THE RP EVENT CAN CONTINUE ON WOWSTEAD FORUMS.

After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...

Go down 
+3
Ushta
Yeenoghu
Ellenize
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellenize

Ellenize

Number of posts : 18
Experience : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Status
Role: Yechida
Class: Warlock
Tittle: Forsaken Researcher

After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:52 am

((This is an event that took place when you last visited the forums. Please apply to our latest OOC topics at wall of thoughts AND this RP topic to tell your current status on THIS guild. Understand that since NO ONE used this forum for a long time, it also means NO ONE visited the headquarters IC. It resulted in desertion, treason and emptyness. No answer will be understood as REMOVAL from this website. You can always come back, should you don't check in, but it will be under another circumstances.))

** As you stop by to see the old and dusty headquarters out in contemplation for its past, you see changes. It makes you curious, as you step out from the desert road to the front entrance of the Hold of Whispers. There you notice that the Wall of Thoughts, a huge and polished blackstone wall, have many runic glowing writtings it's difficult for you to understand, as they are from some foreign language. More anxious to know what all of this means, you step foward through the broken gates and to the great Halls of Recollection. There, you find that some comotion is going on...there are footsteps out in the dust everywhere, but still you can only hear your own and nothing more. When you aproach the Circle Pedestal...you find that the words of your rank, your name and of many others are no more! "What could this possibly mean?!" - you ask yourself, perhaps enraged by the thought you might been outcast without any warning.

Then...a slender figure comes out of the shadows...you prepare your weapon and your mind before this presence more quickly then a lightning of a nightstorm.

But then, you see it's just the humble forsaken researcher Ellenize, in her old crimsom dress. Still being undead, she clings to her lust. She smiles and bows to you.

"I see after a long time you have remembered us, Whisper...but now it's too late to visit your old headquarters, is it not?" - she aproaches the Circle Pedestal slowly, walking with grace.

"The true purpose of our existence is all but caught by winds of oblivion, my friend...and so this Pedestal has felt. It is an enchanted stone, as you sure have noticed. It resonates with the being's will..."

Before you react in any way you should before this happening, she interrupts you with harsh words, surprising you.

"Do not think your actions were not followed by consequences, Whisper! Be them worthy or not, it ALL responds here. The TIME comes shortly. This place has resented your absence! But still you came back, after ALL this time...
What do you seek, old Whisper? Choose a side to pick...because soon the world will shake and crumble...and it will be no different here."

Before you have the time to answer, Ellenize quickly blends with the shadows, yelling her last echoing words...

"TWO PATHS, OLD WHISPER...!!! THE REBUILD OF OUR TRUE CAUSE...OR THE BIRTH OF IT IN ANOTHER PATH...!!! NONE ARE WELCOME HERE ANYMORE, UNTILL THEY DECIDE THIS! SPREAD THE WORD, OLD WHISPER...!!!"

You are left alone again...but now you understand one thing: Someone will bring a huge change here, and now your eyes pick many of them as you walk in the corridors of the old ruins. No stone was left unchanged from here. Oddly enough, no one was present anywhere you've gone in the ruins.

But as you step outside of the back entrance, through the guardens of Memorial to the Fallen...you are surprised by a powerfull being, a shadow of one that was present in the first days of the Whispers...the tall and bold silhoutte is high and slim enough to be of a troll. When you step cautiously outside...this figure looks towards you from its shoulders. The faint glow from it's emerald eyes makes you feel unconfortable, making you already reach your weapon. After staring each other for a few seconds, this troll engulfed by the shadows of the night transforms himself in a huge wolf form, blurred from the brights of some mistical skill. As it goes away, running from this graveyard, you walk to the place where he was standing and looking.

There, a stone tablet remains as a memory of an old troll named Ali'Duz, who was killed by discovering the treachery of Putress in times of war against the Lich King. . His actions became of valor in Undercity and with other clans, but his name was soon erased by the Horde's internal conflicts.
His staff, a remembrance to his deeds in life, was taken away...
Now, standing still and hearing the sounds of strong wind gusts...you wonder to yourself...**

"Is this clan going to change...or a new one will rise...?"
Back to top Go down
Ellenize

Ellenize

Number of posts : 18
Experience : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Status
Class: Warlock
Tittle: Forsaken Researcher

After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:41 am

**A voice, echoing in the Hall of Recollection, winds throught out the whole place as a warning shout. From the darkness, Ellenize says:**

"And who you are, shadow without a name?! I gaze upon thee, who watches, come and go with empty steps in the Hall of Recollection...! Reveal yourself!!!"

**Guests are welcome to participate. Be sure to read the instructions if you are not familiar with RPing.**
Back to top Go down
Yeenoghu

Yeenoghu

Number of posts : 29
Experience : 225
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Status
Role: Gevurah
Class: Warrior
Tittle: Shield Guardian

PostSubject: A reply sounds through the hall...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 pm

I am Yeenoghu!

I have returned from the Frozen North left their by our comrades while fighting an ancient madness. I have come to offer my shield once again to protect those who would protect the Horde!
Back to top Go down
Ushta

Ushta

Number of posts : 7
Experience : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Status
Class: Rogue Scout
Tittle: Shadow Dancer

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:30 am

** A gracefull female troll leaps from the shadows, landing right in front of Yeenoghu from her somersault**

"Well I be never awe from 'ere. Jus'watchin' di ghosts, mon. I've been 'ere all di time, waitin' for someone from di Whispahsh...we from di Shattahspear nevah lie to our homes."

**As she bows down, you notice her tight darkleather outfit and a couple of dragontooth daggers on her back** -
"I be Ushta, di shadow dancer. Scout an' eye of our home, mon."

**She turns away from Yeenoghu, yelling out to the Halls and waving crazilly her arms, making a strange attempt to flex them.** -
"Where be you, formah Whispahs!? We be needin' arms 'ere!!!"
**Ushta turns back to Yeenoghu, smiling awkwardly towards Yeenoghu** -
"So, big Yeen, whas' the big deal? Why others gone awe from di Fortress an' nevah come back? We all dead? No more Whispahs?"
Back to top Go down
Korwana

Korwana

Number of posts : 4
Experience : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Status
Tittle: The Pathfinder

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm

"Gee...you don't have to be so loud, Ushta...
Well, I am here too. I've been roaming on, here and there, carrying food, scrolls, books and all stuff in caravan wagons to supply just these two...Ellenize and Ushta. It's been a very long while since someone came here actually meaning something good."
- says a strong orc female, wearing a brownplate armor. She cuddles her wet and oddly goodlooking hair from the heat of the desert outside.

"It's an honor to meet you, veteran Yeenoghu. Your victories traveled far through the Horde territory.
Back to top Go down
Yeenoghu

Yeenoghu

Status

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:43 pm

...glares at the troll standing in front of him...

"My age must be catching up to me if i didn't notice you or your simply that good. I have seen few of our comrades since a legion of horde soldiers laid siege to Ulduar afterwards some of us remained to clean up the rest of the enemies forces but when the earthquakes began they fled and left me trapped inside. If not for the Old Gods Jailors i would still be there."

"Glory to the Horde, it is good to see some survived the Frozen Wastes!"
Back to top Go down
Tawalahu

Tawalahu

Number of posts : 5
Experience : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Status
Class: Hunter
Tittle: Guardian of the Wild

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:54 pm

**You hear strong steps echoing from outside. From the noice it makes, you can tell those are casks from a tauren. This figure is attracted by all this talk, and comes walking without haste...then, a sound of large carcasses splashes through the halls, from where this tauren might be. You look to your right and there it is...three blisterpaw carcasses and this lonelly hunter atop them.**

"I brought food! We can get these while Korw...Korwana you arrived! I thought you wouldn't, with all these...guards and scouts leaving the fortress..."
"hmmm...Are you familiar, brother tauren...?" - Tawalahu says, turning to Yeenoghu, staring his armors.
Back to top Go down
Byuka

Experience : 37
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Status
Role: Binah
Class: Mage
Tittle: n/a

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:38 pm

After observing the insides of the old, abandoned head quarters, the tall, lean troll, Byuka lifts her hood to cover her red, oddly neat hair, and kneels, still startled and confused by the voices. She glances among the people she's never met, but seem oddly familiar.
After a few moments of hesitance, she stands and bows deeply and says in a quiet, slightly shaky tone, "Ah Byuka. Fiyah mage o' Sen'Jin."

She pauses and her dark red eyes dart from the other troll, to the orc, to the two tauren. Her eyes linger upon Yeenoghu and her gaze seems misty as if she's trying to recall who he is.
Back to top Go down
Ushta

Ushta

Status

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:27 am

"Yaw!!! Byuka o' Sen'Jin!! Teehee..she talks funny...I like'er! Dat be big Yen, mon Byuka! An' I be Ushta from di Shattahspear! Came flyin' to di pits of actions because..."

**She stops for a moment, and looks to Korwana and Tawalahu, with a sad face. Her bloodred eyes are bright and you can almost tell tears would follow right through. But she strays from it, being firm, griding her teeth.**

"...because...uncle Ali saved me skin back then..."

"Korwy...is he evah goin' tah'come back?"

Back to top Go down
Byuka

Experience : 37
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Status
Role: Binah
Class: Mage
Tittle: n/a

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 am

Byuka nods at Ushta, blushing underneath her hood.

"Ali...?" she thinks to herself. After a few thoughtful moments, Byuka looks to Ushta, completely forgetting that she had poked fun at the way she spoke.

"Unkah Ali?" She speaks, still quiet and hesitant. It almost seems she has more input on the matter the way her ears twitch beneath her hood as she glances between Ushta and the orc.
Back to top Go down
Ushta

Ushta

Status

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 am

**Ushta raises her brow, making a funny face towards Byuka, like trying to analyze her for a moment...she starts to think loudly while holding her jaw with her right hand. she walks across the room and pauses next Byuka**

"Ah woul'be callin'im grandpa...but dat be too bad fi Ali...talk in Shattahspeah be dat Ali was a youngun at Hakkar times an' got some o'us when he was nuts wit' Gods stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Korwana

Korwana

Status

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:40 am

**watching how Ushta strayed from Yeenoghu so fastly, Korwana approaches the tauren with curiousity in her eyes. You can tell by the way she walks and stares everyone that she's pretty young to be a warrior of her grade.**

"Hmmmm....so...ammm sorry for Ushta...she's easily driven away when something catches her eyes...specially if it's brightfull. So...what's that weapon you carry...might been difficult to get a hold for it, huh?"

**She keeps staring Yeenoghu's weaponry.**
Back to top Go down
Tawalahu

Tawalahu

Status

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:24 pm

**Tawalahu growls from almost silent to insanely loud in a sudden rage, and draws his gun, while making a twisted whistle** -

"Why don't you all show your faces?!?!?!?! I'm tired of just standing here while all these beings come and go in shadows! I smell them....I know there are someone else nearby! My nose NEVER betrays me....show your faces already! Tell if you are friends or not...because I'm going to shoot these bullets without asking twice!"

((he refers to unregistered members who are visiting frequently))
Back to top Go down
Korwana

Korwana

Status

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

"Ooooh no...there he goes again..."
Back to top Go down
Yeenoghu

Yeenoghu

Status

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:24 pm

...Walks behind the jumpy Tauren with a grace and speed betrayed by his hulking armor and slams his shield down on the bulls tail...

"If you don't put that gun down i will need to twist my shield young one."
Back to top Go down
Tawalahu

Tawalahu

Status

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:28 am

."Wha...!? Where did you...how.........can't you feel them near...??? There are spies here...if they don't tell their names...then they're SPIES! "

**He went quiet for long seconds, grinding his teeth....but in the end, Tawalahu puts his gun down, knowing he was no match for the tauren veteran warrior...**

"V...very well...forgive me...but I feel uneasy with all these unknown beings walking by our fortress everytime, without saying a word and going anywhere...why they don't just say they're here to help...or if they are enemies...why don't they fight...I'm conf-"

**Tawalahu's voice suddenly gets swallowed by a storming assault, footsteps raging towards everyone there...it gets louder second by second. You realize it's overwhelming weight as the ground shakes and lifts up dust. They beast finally show her dreadfull face, howling powerfully in the Hall**
Back to top Go down
Echeyakee

Echeyakee

Number of posts : 1
Experience : 10
Registration date : 2010-11-05

Status
Role: Malkuth
Class: Beast
Tittle: Tawalahu's Guardian

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:41 am

A threatening and twisted howl spreads as it's made from three different voices, but come from one dare place...a huge beast almost without space inside the Halls, comes through...
The fearsome beast storms the place where all were gathering...it's blue eyes are bright and wide openned, assaulting directly towards Yeenoghu. The dust flies making whirls. The beast is too quick and hostile. It makes a quick attempt to bite and lift him from the ground!
Back to top Go down
Tawalahu

Tawalahu

Status

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 am

"No!! Echeyakee he's not attacking me!!! Oh please don't kill Echeyakee!!!"
Back to top Go down
Yeenoghu

Yeenoghu

Status

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:53 pm

...throwing his shield to the side as the beast grabs hold of his sword arm yeenoghu flies off-balance as the teeth grind harmlessly over his plate armor and in an instant both combatants retaliate the beast roars as it's head lowers from it's bellow it comes face to face with very angry tauren eyes not more then three inches from it's face staring it down as if to paralyze the poor creature with fear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...   After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now... Empty

Back to top Go down

After a long time abandoned...the ruins were left behind and the headquarters are nothing more than dust and memories...untill now...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM CLOSED. MOVING FINNALLY TO WOWSTEAD. THIS FORUM WILL REMAIN AS A BACKUP HOST. :: Headquarters :: EVENT: Commotion at the Halls of Recollection-
Jump to: