FORUM CLOSED. MOVING FINNALLY TO WOWSTEAD. THIS FORUM WILL REMAIN AS A BACKUP HOST.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM CLOSED. MOVING FINNALLY TO WOWSTEAD. THIS FORUM WILL REMAIN AS A BACKUP HOST.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"WE HAVE MOVED TO whispersofthehorde.wowstead.com TO UNITE WITH ALL GUILDS AND HOSTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE THERE."
ALL POSTS ARE MOVED. THE RP EVENT CAN CONTINUE ON WOWSTEAD FORUMS.

No drinks?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ushta

Ushta

Number of posts : 7
Experience : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Status
Role: Yechida
Class: Rogue Scout
Tittle: Shadow Dancer

No drinks?! Empty
PostSubject: No drinks?!   No drinks?! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:52 am

*BLAM!* *kicks the entrance door*

"Whaaaaat?! No drinks, mon?! U crazy??? How Ushta be supposd' ta relaaax? C'mon bring me some ale...NOW!!!"

*jumps over a chair, sitting down quite soundly*

"Bah....dat old fool Ali muss be 'avin' some nerve callin' me in dis ting...I hopes he noes whass he be doin'...
Don'wanna waste mi time with nooOOO DRINKS!!!"

*Punches the table!*
Back to top Go down
Ellenize

Ellenize

Number of posts : 18
Experience : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Status
Role: Yechida
Class: Warlock
Tittle: Forsaken Researcher

No drinks?! Empty
PostSubject: bookworm   No drinks?! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:43 am

*Gently touching the entrance door with her right foot, enters the Inn. She carries books with both hands, almost hidden behind the pile.*

Quite a rainy day this is...
Here, sir, Whiley...these are the books you wanted.

*Places half of the books she carried on the table next to the goblin.*

Hmm? These? Ah...these will cure my thirst for reading while travelling. I think of staying here this evening. Would you allow that, sir Whiley? Bringing this request was no easy task. Engineering books tend to be larger than needed. I hope you learn everything you can from them.

*Sits down far from the entrance, where no one could bother her, and opens a purple colored book. She turns the pages soundly and fast.*
Back to top Go down

No drinks?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM CLOSED. MOVING FINNALLY TO WOWSTEAD. THIS FORUM WILL REMAIN AS A BACKUP HOST. :: Tavern :: Ratchet's Whiley Waves Pub-
Jump to: